Sunreal Property Management Ltd. is a Red Deer based company with extensive experience in facility and property management. Sunreal provides a wide variety of services and options to our clients and has been providing quality service for 10 years in Central Alberta. We have assembled a staff of high-quality individuals to guarantee exceptional service of management and property maintenance. Sunreal’s employees and contractors have the required skills to properly maintain your facility and our focus to our clients is to have the best product and service in the industry. Sunreal employs a Certified Property Manager and/or CPM candidates to ensure that your needs are met with the highest degree of efficiency and professionalism.
Specialists in Asset Management
- In-house quality assurance programs make certain that all services are completed to the satisfaction of the client.
- Continuous site visits to certify all aspects of the management and maintenance are delivered to the expected standard.
- Full-time individuals located at the facility, if desired by the owner.
- Address any tenant issues or concerns. Sunreal’s Facility and Property Managers currently visit commercial properties to visit with tenants for the purposes of understanding their business and look for signs of strength and possible weakness.
- Sunreal can assist with leasing and leasing renewals if the owners agrees.
- Sunreal will assist the owner with enforcing lease conditions and terminations.
- Sunreal will assist the owner with all aspects of tenant move-in and move-outs.
- Sunreal will report to the Owner via monthly management reports utilizing email, the Sunreal website or regular mail. This report is prepared by the Facility or Property Manager regarding operations of the site.
- Sunreal will provide regular updates on concerns via email, fax or phone.
- Sunreal will review and approve all invoices for payment and utilize a PO system if requested.
- Sunreal will submit budgets with full explanations and footnotes 60 days prior to the fiscal year or sooner if requested. The owner can option to pre-approve any extraordinary expenses expected to be in excess of $3,000.00 above normal budgeted items.
- Invoices paid by Sunreal will be submitted to the owner for payment and summarized on a cover spreadsheet.
- Sunreal will assist the owner with insurance related issues and provide detailed incident reports. As well, Sunreal will be the insurance trustee for any insurance losses.
- Sunreal will ensure the facility is accessible for Emergency Service vehicles at all times and be the local contact for the Emergency Services department.
- Sunreal will coordinate all work that needs to be completed at the site.
- Sunreal will create emergency evacuation plans for the facility and host annual evacuation drills for all occupants.
- Sunreal provides a 24-hour emergency service. Sunreal currently provides this service and does not use a third-party answering company. Customers are able to contact a Sunreal employee immediately after-hours, who can solve many of the problems quickly and determine if a site visit is required or if a contractor needs to be dispatched.
Sunreal also has expertise in project management, asset evaluations, insurance evaluations, preventative maintenance schedules, Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), environmental concerns, property management plans complete with financial projections and top level financial reporting. The Facility Manager is responsible for ensuring the site is safe, secure, and clean. The Facility Manager ensures that all service requests and contracts are completed without deficiency and on a timely basis.
Sunreal will provide a minimum of three quotes when possible for the following contracts:
- Pedestrian snow removal
- Parking lot snow removal
- Garbage/Litter pick-up
- Landscaping maintenance and irrigation systems
- Waste removal
- Storm sewer maintenance
- Cleaning services
- HVAC inspection services
- Handyman services
- Parking lot sweeping and line painting
- Roof inspections and repairs
- Sign maintenance
- Power washing the building and window cleaning
Sunreal will have the property inspected by the Facility or Property Manager on a schedule agreed upon by both parties. The cost of this service shall be the responsibility of Sunreal Property Management Ltd. The main purpose of inspections is to verify that contractors completing the routine work and large projects are in fact completing the scope of work to a high standard and all other areas of the facility are in excellent condition.
The Sunreal maintenance staff may be responsible for the following duties:
- Inspection of mechanical systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems and other building related systems.
- Graffiti removal
- Touch-up painting, drywall and ceiling work.
- Minor maintenance, electrical, plumbing or other repairs
Sunreal Property Management Ltd. has extensive experience in managing commercial properties across Central Alberta. Sunreal has a Certified Property Manager and/or candidate(s) on staff to ensure your commercial requirements are met with the highest possible results. We have expertise in lease negotiations and renewals, writing new leases, financial projections and all other aspects of commercial property management. We also have experience and qualifications to write full property management plans prior to acquisition, during the midstream of ownership, and financial projections for any future disposition. These plans are extremely detailed and once adopted continually remind investors of achievable benchmarks for internal rates of return and investment income.
Our company success is based on superior customer service provided by our qualified staff. Sunreal has numerous property management teams consisting of Property Managers and Administrative Assistants to better serve our clients’ commercial needs.
Sunreal Property Management Ltd. manages residential condominiums as our chosen specialty. We are actively engaged with the Alberta Condominium industry and we are sponsor members of the Canadian Condominium Institute in Edmonton and are currently on the Board of Directors for the North Alberta chapter.
Our company success is partly based on excellent customer service. Please see the main page for testimonials from other Board members. Sunreal has numerous teams consisting of Property Managers and Administrative Assistants to better serve our clients.
Please download our Sunreal brochure and “dare to compare”. These can be found by redirecting to the main page of our website by clicking Home.
We ARE different. Service is our passion, “Our clients do not care how much we know until they know how much we care”.